[Gllug] Priracy.

Colin Murphy SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 12:12:52 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 04 March 2003 10:46 am, Peter Childs wrote:

> 	In short although Linux is free and Open. we still have to do
> battle with Windows becuase many people "Think" windows is free too
> (Just not Open Source which means nothing to most people)

There are people who behave like this. I met some of them while handing out
flyers for the installfest just gone.

I do not beleive that they have much of a role in the way the real world
works.  Linux has commercial software/code too.  The blaggards will just
follow suit in there effort to get something for nothing when there is
enough of a groundswell to carry them along.

--
Colin Murphy - now unpacking his man from Microdrive flag
SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk

A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk