[Gllug] VACANCY: Since the subject has come up... :-)

sotaro at cmos.fsnet.co.uk sotaro at cmos.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 10:08:10 UTC 2003

Hi,all.

I have an interest in this position individually.

And I have a question.

Quite a lot of international IT professionals who need work permit
to transfer career are seeking opportunities in London.

I am one of such a candidate.

>From my experiences, it is difficult to find a work permit sponsor even with
strong educational background and solid experiences in UK.

I have been very fortunate to continue contract based opportunities for 1 and half year here,
and I may go back to my own country if I could not find a next opportunity until
current work permit expires (06/2003).

Does someone have any idea of position which supports work permit for international candidates ?

Your advice would be helpful for me and other candidates.

Kindly Regards,

Sotaro Kobayashi

> From: Tethys <tet at accucard.com>
> Date: Thu 13/Mar/2003 10:58 GMT
> To: gllug at linux.co.uk
> Subject: Re: [Gllug] VACANCY: Since the subject has come up... :-)
>

> Richard Cohen writes:
>
> >The skills needed are listed on the individual jobs pages at
> >http://uk.sun.com/ojp/
>
> Well, they definitely win bonus points:
>
> 	If you are an individual interested in this position, please e-mail
> 	your CV to us in ASCII text format
>
> It makes a nice change from all those ads I've seen for Unix vacancies
> that require a CV in Word format...
>
> Tet
>
> --

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £14.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk