[Gllug] Postfix -> SMTP

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 20:38:44 UTC 2003

Dear Jason,

I understand relayhost.  That's what Postfix uses to
deliver the e-mail to my mail hub.  I'm trying to avoid the
Postfix daemons completely and have whatever's under my MUA
(it used to be traditional sendmail in RH 7.3) deliver the
e-mail directly to my mail hub and not do a maildrop for
Postfix to pickup and then send it to my mail hub.

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
                    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign