[Gllug] Recruit scum

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Mar 14 16:55:53 UTC 2003

On Fri 14 Mar, Tethys bloviated thus:

> Yes, they want to do that. But I *don't* want them to, and I'm certainly
> not going to make their lives any easier. I've been in too many situations
> where they've rewritten parts of my CV ("to sound better"), as well as
> just removing the contact details.

These are, after all, the same group of people who have my skills list
and still ring me up with "we need a C++ programmer".  Bah.

When the revolution comes, it's gonna hafta be a fscking long wall!

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Isn't it strange that the same people that laugh at gypsy fortune
tellers take economists seriously?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk