[GLLUG] War stuff

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Mar 18 16:41:59 UTC 2003

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> This really isn't the place to be discussing the rights & wrongs
> of the war in iraq. Try uk.politics or somewhere.

We're not. We had that discussion already. What we are discussing now is
how some of us are planning on getting together for the protest demos.

Those of us doing so share GLLUG as our common point of contact hence our
postings. They were marked OT - except this thread which seems to only be
about telling us to shut up.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/		Get the T-Shirt Now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk