[Gllug] [OT] Used Computer wanted

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Sat Mar 29 11:14:52 UTC 2003

  I am looking to buy a used computer to use as a home server, it needs to
be cheap, but not fast (~Celeron 500 or even Celeron 333 would be ok).  It
will be running Linux so it doesn't need an OS or for that matter a Hard
Drive as I will probably be buying a new one for the safety of my data,
computer death I can live with, data loss I cannot.  I can buy new sans
monitor for about £300 so to justify buying used, it needs to be really
cheap.  Does anyone know of any used computer stores in the Reading/Oxford
area that would have something like this?

Thanks,

Andy Farnsworth
Mobile   : +44 (0) 7736 952 749
@Ikea    : +46 (0)   42 264 982