[Gllug] War Protest (I thought it was funny) - http://www.masturbateforpeace.com/

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 11:15:48 UTC 2003

Let me be pedantic, but this has been pointed out previously, on irc.
And if I go a bit "conspiration theory" this was spam.

You forgot the OT: as well.

P.D.: All this capitalist warmonging situation is sending my level or
cinicism higher than my normal level (which is very high).

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Chris Dutton wrote:

> Chris Dutton
> UK Principal
> Intelligent IT
>
> 0870 765 2434 O
> 0870 765 2435 F
> chris.dutton at threefour.com <mailto:chris.dutton at threefour.com>
>
> Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients
> should undertake their own virus checking as the organisation will not
> accept any liability whatsoever.

> protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended
> recipient. Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received
> it in error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
>
> Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
> necessarily the organisation.

Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk