[Gllug] Fw: [ilug-cochin] problem in X-terminal and lynx

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Mon Mar 31 05:42:06 UTC 2003

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 10:41:48AM +0530, Manjush G. Menon wrote:
> [...]

Can you include more information please?  What language?  What have you
already tried to fix the problem?  Where have you looked for more
information already?  Can you post the source code?

>    ++++
>
>    when i use lynx in the console it give me an error
>    line stating
>      *** mbk error *** alcloadphfig : unable to open file
>    : index.htm.ap

What command line are you using there?  I don't think I've seen this error
before, but it looks like it cannot find the index.htm.ap file.  Should this
be index.html.ap instead maybe?

Pete
--
Pete Ryland