[Gllug] Regarding priracy (sic)

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 12:04:15 UTC 2003

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 chris.wareham at btopenworld.com wrote:

> Before I signed up to the GLLUG list a friend and former subscriber
> commented on how "militant" the topics could get. The current discussion
> on "piracy" amply proves him right. What is really at question here is
> copyright law, and whether it serves any positive purpose. It also
> touches on deeper political concepts such as the degree of state control
> in society, individual responsiblity and collective responsiblity.

  So after being warned you send a "highly flamable email" to the list,
 out of the blue, for no reason.

 You have no right to complain, talking about music, the best classical
 music was composed before some country existed.

 Read the signature.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk