[Gllug] Linux gripes help!!

David Myers davemyers at mailbox.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 20:43:44 UTC 2003

Stephen Harker wrote:

> On Thursday 20 March 2003 12:28 pm, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> > And verily, didst Stephen Harker announce to the hordes:
> > > I have an Suse 7.2 Professional Boxed CD set with books if you want it
> > > which if you upgrade to, will give you Yast2 amongst other things. Free
> > > if you can get to Hammersmith and pick it up :-)
> >
> > If you're talking to me, I've got SuSE 7.3 anyway... :)
> > I was just pointing out the SuSE 7 didn't have yast2, cos that's what the
> > original poster is using.
>
> No. I meant Mr Myers. :-)
> Or anyone else who wants it actually...
> SteveH

OOH "Mr Myers"  no please not so formal, DAVE or I'll get very unhappy
and have to spend a lot of money on unneccesary computer hardware as a
form of therapy, or just take another exotic holiday, fix the car, or
simply go MAD (but that would require permision from the king of the
potato people and that is amazingly hard to get these days as he seems
to spending all his time with Saddam Hussein and George Bush!).

> --

Dave "The Rave" myers.

AKA. the scourge of the dusty eyeball

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk