[Gllug] Almost OT but not quite

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 01:55:11 UTC 2003

Doesn't it become automatically OT if you post the same email twice?

I have personally mistreated a lot of hardware, and my brain also.

But I would guess that if it is bended, and you switch the machine
on the heat is not going to improve the rigidity of it.

Never having put together a machine with more than a 500Mhz K6,
I would extrapolate a 2.53Ghz chip runs a bit hot.

Disclaimer: it might sound logic.

Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk