[Gllug] frustrated with Linux

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Sat Mar 1 12:53:29 UTC 2003

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 12:49:45AM -0000, Steve wrote:
> </rant off>

Most of the choices you have made (Debian, Mutt, Ion) are the same as my
own.  Except that I came to those after a few years of experimentation
and incremental learning.  Linux does most things very differently from
Windows and the apps/distribution you have chosen are the ones that do
the least to hide it.  You have jumped in at the deep end, I think.
You'd find Mandrake much better for a workstation.

--
Bruce

I unfortunately do not know how to turn cheese into gold.