[Gllug] CPU heatsink question

Pine aps at logica.co.za
Fri Mar 7 15:55:51 UTC 2003

I came across your discusion about CPU heatsinks dated Tue Jan 15 2002
and have the following comments. Silicone oil in any form can be a bad
think where electronics and contacts are concerned. In general little is
known about the adverse affect of silicone compounds. Interesting and
vital information can however be found on the Electrolube web site. Look
under contact cleaners and silicone. Also look at their non silicone
thermal compound. I am a satisfied user of their products.
Regards, Pine

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk