[GLLUG] War stuff

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 13:00:53 UTC 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, David Damerell wrote:

> On Wednesday, 19 Mar 2003, Formi wrote:
> >  Some people will report another person for killing a X race person,
> > while that same person wouldn't report it if it was a NOT_X race person.
>
> Argument by hyperbole.
>
> What _exactly_ does this have to do with GLLUG being an appropriate
> forum for discussing the war (or car insurance :-) ?

 Well, you are smart enough to work it out for yourself, but you prefer
 to offer free baiting to me whith that, it is only going to keep the
 threat going on an on.

 Which I thought you were against. You are as much guilty as I am,
 and I should avoid mentioning some golden liquid.

 Which if you ever turn up at a meeting I would not mind being offered, so
 you can probe me wrong.

Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk