[Gllug] Regarding priracy (sic)

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Mar 6 17:08:01 UTC 2003

On Thu 06 Mar, chris.wareham at btopenworld.com bloviated thus:

> Out of the blue!?! I fired up my mail client to find shitloads of
> posts about someone's contentious take on copyright laws. Having
> read the majority of them I posted my take on it.

The point formi (among others) is making is that you stuck your oar in
and then insisted that nobody else was able to state their opinion.
If you had just said "enough", there wouldn't be this discussion.

> Oh I see. Your subjective opinions are as important as yours or
> others misinterpretation of copyright law.

Huh?  Try the quote below.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.