[Gllug] BBC News 24 at higher quality

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Mar 24 16:17:58 UTC 2003

On Mon 24 Mar, Dylan bloviated thus:

> Actually, OSS arguments aside, I don't give a stuff about the format, so long
> as it's available. Openly available, that is, without having to worry about
> embedded players or searching proxy logs etc. - and at the bitrate I am
> entitled to.

Try maximising the Real player and see why I give a stuff about the
format.  It's absolutely shitful because it doesn't do direct screen
writes.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "When bankers get together for dinner they discuss art, when artists
  get together for dinner they discuss money."
- Oscar Wilde

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk