[Gllug] Recruit scum

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Mar 14 16:44:26 UTC 2003

On Friday, 14 Mar 2003, Tethys wrote:
>Yes, they want to do that. But I *don't* want them to, and I'm certainly
>not going to make their lives any easier. I've been in too many situations
>where they've rewritten parts of my CV ("to sound better"), as well as
>just removing the contact details.

Friends of mine who get jobs via pimps (I never have, although I've
had one or two interviews that way) suggest you bring a paper copy of
your CV as you have it, and first-thing ask to see what the pimp sent
them; if they've got any experience of job-hunting themselves, they'll
understand why.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk