[Gllug] Another one bites the dust.

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 14:43:48 UTC 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Mr Jean Messerlin wrote:

> PS: Formi, I did not appreciate your publishing my private email on a spamming
> off-topic thread.

 Well, that was want I wanted to achieve. First you acuse me of insulting
 yourself, when I stated a fact, and used "no adjective whathosever" and
 while doing so you call others on the list dumb.

 If you want to insult people, do it publicly.

 I do not appreciate you doing that by stealth, and involving me in the
 process.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk