[Gllug] CarCam (OT)

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Mar 20 13:24:51 UTC 2003

On Thursday, 20 Mar 2003, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>And verily, didst David Damerell announce to the hordes:
>>I think we would need a lawyer to comment on this, but presumably in
>>that case there would be a case for a prosecution for driving
>>uninsured.
>But he was insured.

Again, neither of us are lawyers, and I'm not a motorist... but I
don't believe that insurance that evaporates when needed (for
instance, a policy that is automatically nullified by hitting
anything) counts as being insured; and hence I would assume that if
you evaporate your own insurance that also would be regarded as having
been uninsured.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk