[Gllug] Notes from InstallFest talk: Free Software Story

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 14:24:32 UTC 2003

Notes from the version of my talk given at the InstallFest are now
online at http://mjr.towers.org.uk/writing/fss.html but I am having
some problems with the conversion, as you can see.  If anyone can tell
me how to remove the strange characters from htlatex's output, or fix
the display in Mozilla, please let me know (see last paragraph,
though).

Thanks to those people who have already been in touch with more
information, or membership.  I think everyone who joined AFFS at the
meeting should have heard back by now.  If you haven't, please contact
me off-list.

If you took an AFFS membership form, but are yet to reply it, please
note that the contact address has changed.  The correct address is on
http://www.affs.org.uk/membership.html and will be on forms downloaded
from the web site very shortly.  Forms sent to the old address will
still reach me, but take longer.

Please cc me on any replies, as I am not currently subscribed to the
GLLUG Discussion list.  Thanks in advance,
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef at jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk