[Gllug] Re: What's peoples' view on spam?

ben f ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 08:58:29 UTC 2003

>>You could put it on a website and then include that
in a (short)
>>signature. Then anyone interested in your work can
view it.

> That's a good idea.
> Anyone know of some free webspace?

> cheers,
> Peetr

Mr S Rumble put me onto http://www.dsvr.co.uk the
other day. They provide free web space under their
VS20 service (free to sign up to).

You need to provide evidence that you are a web
developer (i.e. you might want to use more of their
web space in the future - and pay for it!).

So far I'm one very pleased (non-paying) customer.

Ben

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk