[Gllug] Red Hat 8.0 Intel Ham Voice Modem

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 09:27:46 UTC 2003

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, John Hearns wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 23:29, Marko R wrote:
> > Hey everyone
>
> > Thanks for the help guys finally i can use my Red Hat
> > without any problems :))
> > P.S I apologise if my question wasnt appropriate
>
> Your question is appropriate, and welcome, in a Linux group.
> And by listening in to the answers people give, we all learn.
> Also, you did the right thing by reporting back to us that you
> resolved the problem. Keep it up.

 John, seriously, you don't know how lucky you are. If you want
 to become depressed join us on the irc channel.

 P.D.: Somebody asked the following question on the channel.
      How do you CD to /mnt/floppy? And it wasn't me again.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk