[Gllug] Where to buy Linux T-Shirts

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 23:21:37 UTC 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Walid Shaari wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 18:52, Simon Morris wrote:
> > Hi GLLUGers,
> >
> > Does anyone know of a place to buy Linux and OSS merchandise, namely
> > T-Shirts.
> >
> > Most of the ones advertising on the net are from the US, and if there
> > isn't one in London, could this be an opportunity for the GLLUG to earn
> > some extra pennies????
>
> Some of my bookmarks, never tried them yet though !!!
>
> http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/
> http://www.geekstyle.co.uk/
> http://www.suse.co.uk/uk/private/products/accessory/shirts/index.html
> http://www.buylinuxnow.co.uk/merchandise.htm
> http://www.cashncarrion.co.uk/
> http://www.geekstop.co.uk/browse/?cat=58
>
> Walid.

 Our beer drinking sessions official organiser aka Tushar Joshi(1) is
 always whinging about the lack of profit on those kinds of enterprises,
 and the big up-front investment needed.

 Anyway, Thanks Tushar for the Lonix polo.

 (1) www.lonix.org.uk

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk