[Gllug] Demarc PureSecure's version of snort

Gary Ford gary_ford at linuxmail.org
Fri Mar 7 08:52:31 UTC 2003

I have been using Demarc's PureSecure personal version at home for going in six months now and I must say, it's quite nice (go to http://www.demarc.com/products/puresecure/screenshots.html and see for yourselves).  In fact, we are evaluating their Professional version internally in our test labs and it's actually much better than the software we currently use.  At any rate, my question was whether anyone on the list knows if Demarc has released an updated version of snort given this week's security announcement.  I didn't see anything on their web site so I thought I'd ask here.

Cheers,

Gary
http://www.linuxmail.org/