[Gllug] Way off topic - BBC TV Four, Thur 22 May

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri May 23 06:11:48 UTC 2003

Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 22:55:15 +0000 (GMT)
From: Chris Bell <chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk>
Subject: [LBC] Way off topic - BBC TV Four this evening
To: Linuxemporium_List <lbc at lists.linuxemporium.co.uk>

Hello,
   Did anyone watch BBC TV Four last night? Some time ago I requested a
repeat of the rather long drama from 1968 that went out in black and white
last night. I did not know it was on so missed the start, but wondered what
today's audience thought about it. I was told that it was unlikely to ever
be repeated because the original contract was for one showing only, and they
would need to contact everyone involved in the production, or their
descendents, to arrange a further contract.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk