[Gllug] Windows Petrol Pump

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri May 2 14:54:32 UTC 2003

Hello,
   More problems, this time with cash machines. I have been told that a bank
cash machine crashed with a card inside and just gave a machine faulty
message, no number to phone or other information. The bank now claims that a
fair amount of money had been removed from the account by the time the
number to phone had been found and the card had been cancelled.
   I understand that the cash machine log should show that there was a
problem, and it should hopefully be sorted eventually.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk