[Gllug] your post on http://list.ftech.net/ - D-Link DWL-120 on Linux

sinafey at magicalink.com sinafey at magicalink.com
Thu May 8 23:02:19 UTC 2003

Hi there,

I've been having a hell of a time attempting to figure out how to get my
D-Link DWL-120 to work on a Linux box, and after seeing your post (
http://list.ftech.net/pipermail/gllug/2002-August/025983.html ) was
wondering if you could please fill me in on how you managed to do it, or at
least give me a few pointers in the right direction (including what distro
you used for it)?

I actually haven't even installed Linux yet (was planning on going with
Debian) but seems as if there's no support whatsoever for my wireless
adapter.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Heathe

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk