[OT] Threads - was Re: [Gllug] OT: Python Training

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Thu May 1 16:20:28 UTC 2003

Hi

The usual little moan :-) please if you are posting to the list create a blank
message, dont just open a message and hit reply, it messes up the threading of
the messages,

for us this one looks like its part of an existing topic, if you set your
evolution to view by threads you will see what we mean :-)

no offence intended :-)

Ian

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 03:24:06PM +0100, Thomas Charles Robinson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been asked to find someone who can train Python on Linux for a
> short course soon. Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing?
> Send responses to me directly if you like.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom
>
> --
> Thomas Robinson - IT Director Constant Stream
>
>    Integration, Support, Development and Training
>    Linux, Oracle, Windows
>
>    (Daedalus Compass Pty Ltd)            Cell: +44 (0)7879 428 968
>    24 Kelvin Court, Kelvin Drive         Work: +44 (0)20 8891 6262
>    Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 2AH        Fax:  +44 (0)20 8891 6363
>    United Kingdom                        Home: +44 (0)20 8892 6631
>
>    CONFIDENTIALITY: Copyright (C). This message with any appended or
>    attached material is intended for addressees only and may not be
>    copied or forwarded to or used by other parties without permission.
>

> --

----- Message of the Hour ------
Moooo :-)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk