[Gllug] ADSL Woes

Guy Ellis guy at traverse.com.au
Tue May 20 20:04:04 UTC 2003

Hi Alain,

You could also try a Pulsar PCI ADSL modem, as these are quite stable.
However my opinion is biased because I work on the development team.

You can pick one up on special for GBP 49 from...

www.msdist.co.uk

I wrote the compile engine at http://adsl4linux.no-ip.org which will
compile a Linux driver for any 2.4 kernel.

I am also working on a GPL release of the driver.

Cheers,

  - Guy.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk