[Gllug] sending large files in Evolution?

Steve Nicholson yahoogroups at yoursolutions.com
Thu May 15 12:33:55 UTC 2003

Anyone else having problems sending large files from Evolution?  Any
message that has a large attachment e.g. 5Mb or so doesn't seem to
send.  I end up deleting it and using Kmail to send otherwise it holds
up everything else in my outbox.  I also have to quit Evolution and
restart to get it to send the other messages.

Thought I would ask here before I join the Evolution list to see what
they know.  I have done some searching on it but haven't found anything.
Using Mandrake 9.1 and Evolution 1.2.

thanks
Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk