[Gllug] DTI/Government Open Source Software consultation

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Fri May 16 22:26:48 UTC 2003

[snip]

Just as someone else who was there:

1. Chris was clearly paying attention - his summaries are useful.

2. The DTI/OeE will update their position; when we have the update, we
   (the OSS community) will know.

3. You (anyone) with an opinion should ensure that that opinion has been
   submitted. Argue your case so that each paragraph/point can be used
   as half a powerpoint slide, and it will be.

hth,

cheers, Rich

rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |
                                 London  N1 1LX       | +UK 20 7700 2487

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk