[Gllug] UML Tool

Richard Turner richard at rj-turner.freeserve.co.uk
Sun May 4 16:02:01 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm looking for a UML tool, initially just for class diagrams but eventually
expanding to inlcude use case, object sequence, possibly entity-relationship
(yes, I know their not UML), and possibly some business process modelling
diagrams, preferably with associations between objects on different diagrams
documented.  I use Select Component Architect at work
(http://www.selectbs.com/ - really pretty good, if you use Windows), and
would like something simialr to that to use at home on my RH9 box.

Anyone have any recommendations or like to like to wax lyrical about why their
favourite is the best?

Cheers,
Richard.

--
Richard Turner

"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk