[Gllug] Dreamcast stuff

Adrian McMenamin Adrian.McMenamin at britainineurope.org.uk
Mon May 12 13:55:56 UTC 2003

Actually, the posting on slashdot took me by surprise - I posted it on
Saturday morning and suddenly noticed, around 30 hours later, that there was
a big increase in the level of activity!

I was working on the code at the time and the version that is currently on
the DC that is serving this up is far from in finished form - but I decided
to let the world of /. get on with it rather than keep taking it down etc.

I am still have difficulties - eg there is a file on the DC that my software
(ie the driver) can see, but VFS and thus the kernel, won't - so plenty more
to do.

Happy to say more if anybody really wants to know...

Adrian