[Gllug] UML Tool

Richard Turner richard at rj-turner.freeserve.co.uk
Wed May 7 22:09:06 UTC 2003

Wow, thanks for the response folks.  I really should have specified that I
don't intend to do much work from home - I'm not paid nearly enough, so I was
looking for Free software really, but looking at all the packages you've
suggested was quite informative.

In the end I plummed for Umbrello - it's simple and not hugely sophisticated
but will do for the little projects I do at home sometimes just to keep in
practice.

I don't know what it is, but I've never been a fan of running applications
programmed in Java - it was the language I learned to program in (if you
discount BBC BASIC when I was ten!), but I suppose having lived with it
running (not very well) on Windows for a good while now I've come to think it
a little too slow.

Anyway, thanks for the help :-)

Cheers,
Richard.

--
Richard Turner

"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk