[Gllug] Forced

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Thu May 8 16:41:01 UTC 2003

John Hearns writes:

>I won't enter into a slanging match with you on whether or not this is
>a viable alternative - I suspect that you are correct, and have had a
>look at this anyway.
>And I just had a look at the FAQ - it doesn't yet import MPX files.

Which is why it's not yet viable. It's actually shaping up to be quite
a nice little app, but it fell over when it came to exchanging plans
with other people in the office. At that point, I gave up, and reverted
to sending plain text email with my tasks and esitmated times, and let
someone else enter the details into MS project if they wanted...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk