[Gllug] DTI/Government Open Source Software consultation

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Wed May 7 18:00:48 UTC 2003

"Martin A. Brooks" <martin at clues.ltd.uk> writes:

> At 15:47 07/05/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> >We could arrange to swamp their meeting...
>
> Telsa Gwinn (Guinn? Sorry, Telsa) has also expressed some interest in attending.  I'd hate to turn
> up uninvited, though.

Dr. Vousden said that, because of the way DTI security works, you won't
get in if your name's not on the list...

I'll go (pending lack-of-response from them) so if anyone has anything
in particular I should rant^Hmention, please tell me in advance.

cheers, Rich.

rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |
                                 London  N1 1LX       | +UK 20 7700 2487

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk