[Gllug] Star Office/ Open Office.org

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Nov 5 15:30:08 UTC 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 03:06:29PM +0000, Ian Baillie wrote:
> Thanks... It's just that I saw them selling StarOffice in PC World c.
> ?50, and wondered what it had now that OOo was out there.  Thanks for
> the link too....

Red Hat UK had a site license for StarOffice which I used while I was
there. Basically, it's nicer and more "polished" than OOo, but I
personally don't use word processors enough to justify spending even
50 quid on it. If you need to use a word pro and spreadsheet all day
as part of your job then it would be worth looking into.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you.