[Gllug] Pine/Pico rpm install

Kristian Davies kristian at ELIXIR-STUDIOS.CO.UK
Mon Nov 24 14:08:18 UTC 2003

>>I'm not dissing Dan's suggestion here, but I will add
>>that if you are feeling lazy +and+ lucky, you might
>>try using the --nodeps switch. Bit of a hit and hope,
>>but at least you can uninstall easily with rpm. ;^)

Ahaa Works like a dream.

>>Dan's is the "proper" approach!

I was just about to downloads the src, when I tried Bens solution.

I only wanted the pico functionality, and although I think I could fiddle
around with the packages, it was a little deeper than I wanted to go, at
this stage.

Many thanks!!
Kristian

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk