[Gllug] Evesham/Linux for a small business

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Thu Nov 6 11:14:39 UTC 2003

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 10:11:29AM +0000, Tethys wrote:
> Not legally, of course, as MS licenses are non-transferrable (we found this
> out when we bought another company, and realised we'd need to stump up for
> an additional 400 Windows licenses as well). Incidentally, the same is true
> for Cisco equipment.

Of very doubtful legality though.

Music companies would have you believe that selling records that
you've purchased second hand is "illegal". Half a dozen excellent
shops in Notting Hill & Berwick St. say otherwise.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
"One serious obstacle to the adoption of good programming languages is

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk