[Gllug] [OT] Largest mailbox EVER!

Bernard Peek bap at shrdlu.com
Tue Nov 18 11:31:05 UTC 2003

In message <200311181011.hAIABFmg015583 at m-net.arbornet.org>, Ian Scott
<mriscott at yahoo.co.uk> writes

>Needless to say, we're in the process of beefing up our connection, and
>making printers and keyboards and monitors have dedicated connections.

I was working on a site as a contractor. The IT Manager was trying to
get the money for a network upgrade, but it was stalled at board level.

Then I sent the chairman the presentation he wanted, by e-mail. It tied
up his e-mail system and he had to stay late until it arrived.

The network upgrade happened the next month.

--
Bernard Peek

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk