[Gllug] Calendars

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Thu Nov 27 09:18:11 UTC 2003

On Wed 26 Nov Tethys wrote:
> I used to use gnome-calendar[1], but that no longer exists. Their recommended
> "upgrade" path is to use Evolution, but that's a non starter for several
> reasons: bloat, bloat, it doesn't pop up messages and bloat among them.
>
> Note that I don't want an "application suite". I already have a perfectly
> good MUA. All I want is a standalone calendar app.

korganizer is nice, and does what you want (well, dunno about scripting,
but it will import vcalendar files, so i imagine you can make it do what
you want).  I've got no idea how suitable it would be outside KDE.

Cheers,

doug.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk