[Gllug] OT: Small bit of freelance work

Darren Beale lists at acksys.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 08:52:13 UTC 2003

Hi

I recently posted a problem that I was having getting Debian to
recognise disks > 137GB

http://tinyurl.com/tf1t

I tried again on Friday taking into account some of the helpful
wondering if someone wanted to come in and get the machine(s) up and
running for me.

My requirement is to get 3 servers up and running with a minimal bf24
Debian install, just the partitioning and networking is all I need for:

1x Dell Poweredge 350 with 2 x 200GB HDD's no RAID
1x Dell Poweredge 350 with 2 x 160GB HDD's no RAID
1x VIA Linux 2200 server with 4x 18GB disks, RAID 5 with one spare, the
array has been configured but Debian is giving me jip when trying to do
the partitioning.

On all the machines I've already upgraded the relevant BIOSes.

This week would be great, please mail me on darren dot beale at acksys
dot co dot uk if you are up to it with a quick rundown of your
experience and how much you reckon it will cost me. I'm out of the
office this morning but will get back to you later today or tommorrow.

The machines are all wired up with one monitor and a KVM switch so
there'll be no faffing about having to build the machines other than the
OS install.

thanks

;D

--