[Gllug] Re: Under attack ...

Richard richard at sheflug.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 23:09:12 UTC 2003

Hi

> I'm getting about 10 spams an hour. 1800 lines of worm/virus with
> subject lines like "Undeliverable message", "Latest Microsoft upgrade",
> etc.

Been getting those for weeks.  About 2Mb a day.  Mine are..

Nov  2 21:52:28 amavis[15770]: (15770-04) INFECTED
(Worm/Gibe.C.1),

I'm running Amavis and Postfix with Pysor and DCC checking on
Spadderassassin and some other things.  As soon as another one arrives
it gets mailed straight back out.  Quite a lot of Microsoft Upgrade
packs out there just now :)

Soon be Christmas.  Wonder how good that's going to be :)

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk