[Gllug] Voluntary work

Craig Millar countdruncula at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 15:43:21 UTC 2003

Does anyone know of any charity organisations that require any voluntary
work done for them, in and around the London area but anywhere really
that could be done remotely. I am thinking linux/win(doh!)s systems
administration and java programming. I am not a guru in either field by
any stretch of the imagination but feel that I do have something to
contribute. I have attempted to find this sort of thing on the web, but
have turned up mostly data entry and that sort of thing.  I admit, I am
looking to gain some experience into the bargain, so my search is not
entirely selfless, though of course it would have the added benefit of
doing something for the greater good, and would hopefully be ongoing
regardless of the path my career takes. Any comments and suggestions
welcome, thanks.
Craig

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk