[Gllug] Forwarding mac address - thanks

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Nov 17 22:08:13 UTC 2003

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, Andy McGarty stated:
> Thanks for the help on this.  It looks like an interesting one for the
> future or something to do one wet weekend!

It took me an afternoon of mad design at work and two wet weekends to
implement.

Nearly all the info on the nasty bits (e.g. the bridging firewall stuff)
is on the web. :)

--
`Me, I want exploding spaceships and pulverized worlds and clashes of
 billion-year-old empires *and* competently written sentences.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk