[Gllug] [OT] Largest mailbox EVER!

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Nov 18 20:23:55 UTC 2003

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, David Damerell uttered the following:
> On Tuesday, 18 Nov 2003, Alan Peery wrote:
>>In others, it allows users to easily send formatted emails that are
>>compatible with the most common email tools in use.
>
> This would be a good idea if putting typesetting into the hands of
> ordinary people was a good idea. It's not.

What, you mean MS Comic Sans mixed randomly with bold Avant Garde, heavy
bold Arial Black and Futura isn't nice? And this wiggle in the baseline
isn't pretty? But it looks so cool!

... gosh, your eyes are watering a lot. It must be tough to have hay
fever at this time of year.

--
`Me, I want exploding spaceships and pulverized worlds and clashes of
 billion-year-old empires *and* competently written sentences.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk