[Gllug] Re: [OT] Largest mailbox EVER!

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Nov 27 12:07:46 UTC 2003

On Thursday, 27 Nov 2003, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>And verily, didst Stig Brautaset announce to the hordes:
>>Andrew Halliwell <ah at gnd.com> wrote:
>>>In fact, I know I for one just totally skip html mails cos they're such a
>>>pain to read in my e-mail client of choice. (elm)
>>I don't like html mail either, but that's a terrible argument.
>What is? That I skip them cos they're hard to read in my client of choice?

That seems perfectly sensible to me. If someone came up with a new
kind of telephone call for which I needed a new and clumsy telephone,
and the functionality of this new kind of call was exactly the same as
the regular kind except that people could talk in annoying clown
voices, I'd stick to my old telephone and tell other people to do the
same.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk