[Gllug] BBC gits

Richard Smith richard at gotworms.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 11:17:58 UTC 2003

Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> Just once again expressing my disgust at the fact that the BBC might be
> streaming Tony Blair's press conference live, but they do so in such a way
> that it is nearly impossible for anybody using 'nix to watch it?

This is a bone of contention I have prodded mates in the BBC about as
well...

It seems their web "developers" (A term used loosely considering the
circumstances) conveniently forget that there is an increasing number of
users on the web that don't use ActiveX Enabled browsers.

Believe me, your in a similar boat to me, although I use windows, I
don't actually have IE installed on my lappy :)

/me huggles Mozilla

--
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk