[Gllug] Computer trouble/willing to pay

Martin A. Brooks martin at clues.ltd.uk
Mon Oct 27 09:52:26 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 09:31, Berdou,E (pgr) wrote:
> I am in the middle of my PhD research and needless to say it is really important for me to restore my system as soon as possible.
> I was wondering if any of you would be willing to help me. I am happy to pay what compensation I can. I live in central London.

If your data is important to you, take your laptop to an accredited data
recovery expert, and not someone who has an advert in the Yellow Pages
listing a mobile phone number. You'll pay a lot, but you'll stand the
best chance of getting your data back.

Oh, and backup important data in the future :)

--
Martin A. Brooks, Clues Ltd
http://www.clues.ltd.uk/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk