[Gllug] Re: HTML Mail

Sean Burlington sean at uncertainty.org.uk
Wed Oct 22 19:47:25 UTC 2003

Wulf Forrester-Barker wrote:
> Chris <chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Please don't send html to this list!  It's not big, and it's not
>
> clever.
>
> Surely you mean "it IS big and it's not clever" ;-)
>
> HTML is great for web pages but just adds unnecessary bloat to emails.

I don't like html mail - but see very little of it now that most Linux
mail clients give you the option not to see it

are people unaware of this choice ?

or forced to use other mail clients at work ?

personally I have had to use Outlook at work for the last few weeks
(without anti-spam software) and blimey aren't windows users are having
to put up with a lot of crap !

--

Sean

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk